CSRD IN ONE DAY CLASSROOM IN AMSTERDAMRegular price €1.250,00
About this course
CSRD IN ONE DAY is a full-day event during which professionals with a background in finance, risk, reporting, legal and sustainability get a basic understanding of the EU’s Corporate Sustainability Reporting Directive. CSRD IN ONE DAY includes cases, course reading material, CSRD templates, and assignments.
NEW: We also offer CSRD IN ONE DAY in-company and in a private classroom, available from ten participants upwards. Upon request and for additional costs, we can also adjust or add modules. Costs exclude travel-time and the date can be agreed upon in alignment.
Who is this course for?
- CSRD IN ONE DAY is suitable for finance and control experts, analysts, auditors, executives, reporting and sustainability experts and non-executive board members.
- Professionals who want to start CSRD preparation in their company and know what the first steps should be.
- Professionals who want to go beyond reporting and learn how to apply integrated thinking to impact measurement and management.
Course dates and location
This course is offered in a variety of formats. This is a monthly in-person education event, taking place at the Impact District, located at Haarlemmerplein 2. Please select your preferred date for the monthly event.
Format and further information
- This is an in-person live learning experience consisting of 7 modules.
- The education event takes 1 business day, from 9:00 - 18:00 (with coffee-breaks and a lunch break)
- You gain free access to our CSRD Community
- We are working on a programme to enable certification as a result of following this course.
Join this program and learn how to
- Acquire the necessary knowledge and skills to start the CSRD preparation in the organisation.
- Identify the key steps for complying with the CSRD requirements.
- Make a gap analysis and set the targets in accordance with the CSRD requirements.
- Assess double materiality in accordance with the CSRD requirements.
- Make a personalised CSRD action plan to start the first CSRD project in your organisation.
Overview of modules
- Demystifying CSRD & all ESRS's
- CSRD gap analysis
- Double materiality assessment
- Biodiversity and ecosystems (ESRS E4): policies, targets and KPIs
- Workers in the value chain (ESRS S2): policies, targets and KPIs
- Action plan (i. organisation and governance; ii. data and assurance; iii. HR/ team)
- Future CSRD learning journey
The default language of the course is English. However, if there are no non-Dutch speakers, we switch to Dutch. Lesson material in Dutch or other languages are available upon request - please indicate this in the text form with your order.