Thank you for choosing our professional education services. We strive to provide high-quality education that meets your needs and expectations. However, if you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may be eligible for a refund under certain circumstances. Please review the following policy to understand your rights and how to request a return or refund.
Right of withdrawal, Participant substitution, cancellation and refund policy
- The Participant who is a consumer (a natural person acting outside the scope of an economic activity, including an employee who’s employer pays for the Service) may withdraw from an Agreement within 14 days after Impact Institute has confirmed enrollment to Participant, without giving reasons and without any penalty. Withdrawals must be directed at firstname.lastname@example.org. Impact Institute shall issue a full refund within 40 days after valid withdrawal. The right of withdrawal does not apply to non-consumers.
- Aforementioned right of withdrawal lapses if the Service starts within that 14day period, from the moment the Service starts. Otherwise a Participant would be able to participate in (part of) the Service for free by withdrawing afterwards.
- If a Participant is not able to attend the Service, Participant substitution is allowed, provided that (i) the (original) Participant provides Impact Institute with prior e-mail notice of substitution, including the substituted Participant’s details, and (ii) the substituted Participant meets the requirements set by Impact Institute in accordance with art. 2.3 (if any). However, resale of enrollment is strictly prohibited and results in denial of access to the Service.
- Without prejudice to Participant’s right of withdrawal specified in art. 3.1, the following cancellation policy applies. Cancellations must be sent by e-mail to email@example.com.
- If cancelled by Participant up to 45 days prior to the start of the Service, Impact Institute shall refund 100% of the price paid by Participant (within 40 days).
- If cancelled by Participant between 45-15 days prior to the start of the Service, Impact Institute shall refund 20% of the price paid by Participant (within 40 days).
- If cancelled by Participant at a later moment (or in case of a no-show), Impact Institute shall not issue a refund.
- For the avoidance of doubt, (i) the “start of the Service” means: the day the first part of the Service is scheduled and (ii) the cancellation policy set out in art. 3.4 does not apply to “in-company Services”.
- Interim termination without cause or without reasons is excluded.
Changes in Services, schedule, venue, and cancellation by Impact Institute
- Impact Institute may cancel the Services. If so canceled by Impact Institute, Impact Institute shall issue a full refund (within 40 days) to Participant (but Impact Institute is not liable for any (further) damages against Participant).
- Impact Institute may change the Services’ venue and schedule/dates at any moment and without giving reasons. If so changed by Impact Institute, Impact Institute shall issue a full refund to Participant if Participant can’t be reasonably expected to accept the changes (but Impact Institute is not liable for any (further) damages against Participant).
If you have any questions concerning our return and refund policy, please write to us at: