CSRD E-LEARNINGRegular price €750,00
About this course
CSRD E-LEARNING is a self-paced CSRD course during which professionals with a background in finance, risk, ESG reporting, sustainability reporting and legal get a thorough understanding of the EU’s European Sustainability Reporting Standard and its application in real life. The course includes video lessons, course reading material, best cases and engaging assignments. Cases include Vodafone, AkzoNobel, Schneider Electric, Philips, ABN AMRO and Tony's Chocolonely.
Who is this course for?
- CSRD E-LEARNING is suitable for finance and control experts, analysts, auditors, executives, reporting and sustainability experts, C-suite and non-executive board members.
- Professionals who want to start their CSRD preparation in their company and know what the first steps should be.
- Professionals who want to go beyond CSRD reporting and learn how to apply integrated thinking to impact measurement and management.
Course dates and location
This is a self-paced course, taking place in an online e-learning environment. This course also includes one Q&A session with one of our experts, which takes place online. Enrollment to this course is possible on a rolling basis.
Format and further information
- This is a self-paced CSRD e-learning course with pre-recorded content and interactive elements and discussion panels.
- Participants receive 6 months access to our learning platform to complete the course.
- This CSRD training includes a 45-minute CSRD Q&A webinar.
Join this education and learn how to
- Acquire the necessary knowledge and skills to start the CSRD reporting preparation in the organisation.
- Identify the key steps for complying with the ESRS requirements.
- Make a gap analysis and set the targets in accordance with the ESRS requirements.
- Get familiar with the stages of double materiality assessment in accordance with the ESRS requirements.
- Discover the stages of a CSRD action plan and the workstreams it entails
Overview of the learning modules
- Unfolding CSRD
- ESRS Project Management
- CSRD Requirements
- CSRD Materiality Assessment
- Environmental ESRS with a deep-dive into Biodiversity and ecosystems (ESRS E4)
- Social ESRS with a deep-dive into Workers in the value chain (ESRS S2)
- Governance ESRS (ESRS G1)
- Action plan & ESRS gap analysis
- Data management
Within this course you will receive useful materials that will guide you in you CSRD journey.
This course is offered in English.
Impressions from the CSRD E-LEARNING