CSRD IN ONE DAY SELF-PACED E-LEARNINGRegular price €750,00
About this course
CSRD E-learning is a self-paced e-learning course during which professionals with a background in finance, risk, reporting, legal, and sustainability get a basic understanding of the EU’s Corporate Sustainability Reporting Directive. The course includes cases, course reading material, CSRD templates, and assignments.
Who is this course for?
- CSRD IN ONE DAY is suitable for finance and control experts, analysts, auditors, executives, reporting and sustainability experts and non-executive board members.
- Professionals who want to start CSRD preparation in their company and know what the first steps should be.
- Professionals who want to go beyond reporting and learn how to apply integrated thinking to impact measurement and management.
Course dates and location
This course is currently available for pre-order and is expected to be available from April 2023. This is a self-paced course, taking place in an online e-learning environment. Enrollment to this course is possible on a rolling basis.
Format and further information
- This is an online based e-learning course with pre-recorded content and interactive elements.
- Participants receive 6 months access to our learning platform to complete the course.
- You gain free access to our CSRD Community.
- We are working on a programme to enable certification as a result of following this course.
Join this education and learn how to
- Acquire the necessary knowledge and skills to start the CSRD preparation in the organisation.
- Identify the key steps for complying with the CSRD requirements.
- Make a gap analysis and set the targets in accordance with the CSRD requirements.
- Assess double materiality in accordance with the CSRD requirements.
- Make a personalised CSRD action plan to start the first CSRD project in your organisation.